- to cultivate the appreciation of diversity & richness of cultural, religious and ethnic expression in the Midlands region.
- to develop a shared sense of community, promote social solidarity, community cohesion and integration into this country.
- to encourage collaboration between Midlands’s communities through the medium of arts, interfaith community and cultural events
- to provide opportunities for conversation, discussions and debates through engaging the public, academics and community activists as a means to realising our vision of “one community” of many faiths and cultures in Midlands region.
- to provide a specialised pool of talent to carry out projects inquiring into social problems and questions confronting Great Britain today and in the future.
- to serve as a medium of exploring new ideas, developing fresh insight and creating sustainable solutions for communities in the modern “Global Society”.
- to challenge the forces of extremism by promoting cultural and religious understanding and developing connectedness between all our communities as a force for lasting social cohesion in Midlands Region.
- to develop educational programmes for schools and other educational institutions aimed at deepening and enhancing understanding of and between various communities.
- to work in partnership with other organisations and groups pursuing similar goals to promote unity, oneness, peace and equality.